Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Pamella Roland FALL 2009

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Above are my top 3 from the Pamella Roland Fall 2009 runway collection. Believe me, these photos do not even come close to doing these pieces justice. The purple mink is heavenly. If it were mine I would live in it or probably move somewhere that doesn't have summer months just so I could always sport it.

laughing paris paris n nikki texting

I don't intend for nystanding to ever be in any form a celeb gossip site, but I am a serious people watcher (more like people starer), so it is only natural for me to comment on Paris front row. This was my first Paris siting, to my memory, and she is exactly how I expected her to be in person: always laughing, always texting, always flipping her hair, always pursing her lips with 1/4" of her mouth open, and always fabulous. Well done Paris... Please feel free to check out these Paris Getty Images if you are curious to see how many times one can strike a pose in under an hour.


No comments: